Home Stores Blinkies

Monday, August 3, 2009

Heirloom Scraps Page Kit

Photobucket

The goal of every scrapper is to capture memories and create an heirloom for future generations. The origin of today's scrap-booking was tied very closely to the search for ancestors, and genealogy. This kit is ideally created for each of those things and so much more!

Perfect for wedding pages, vintage photos, or just beautiful pictures and layouts. I'm sure you'll find so many uses for this stunning kit!

Included:
24 papers (3 colors each of 8 "patterns")
6 buttons
4 checked ribbon elements
4 photo corners
3 embroidered swirls
2 large frames
4 satin ribbon elements
4 page stitching
3 tags
4 lengths of tatting
4 tatting motifs
3 wide satin ribbon elements

*** All of my kits, elements, and templates are now S4H friendly!

Available at:
Digitals
Divine Digital

Additional Previews:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except

that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

___________________
Vince
Best place for your complete Internet marketing

Hit Counter