Home Stores Blinkies

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Iris Beauty

Available at:
Digitals

Photobucket

I'll have to confess, my favorite color is purple. So, or course, I just LOVE the iris. This kit started out with the beautiful embroidery, and it just grew from that. What I ended up with is what I feel is one of my most beautiful kits ever (and that finished the kit's name!) I hope you enjoy this kit and have many beautiful photos to scrap with it.

Included:
17 Papers
2 Strands of Beads
5 cords
5 embroidery elements
4 frames with ribbon wraps
7 pieces of hardware (includes 4 corners)
5 ribbons
3 stitching elements
3 swirls
1 triple frame
4 tags
3 paper scraps
3 ripped papers

*** All of my kits, elements, and templates are now S4H friendly!

Additional Previews:
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Hit Counter