Home Stores Blinkies

Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 Calendar and 5x7 page sets - Gifts from the blog

Available at Digitals

Photobucket

If you missed all or even just some of the freebies from my blog in December, I want to make sure you don't miss out on them completely!  I gave away so many freebies that I've had to package them up into three different bundles - each for a very affordable price.

This bundle gives you all of the freebies that were given out from Dec. 26-31, 2011.  First, is a calendar set for 2012 - each month's page comes in three versions.  You get a 5x7 inch version and a 4x6 inch version for easy printing - plus you also get a desktop version for those that want to use it as their monthly screen image.  But, that's not all (ok, that felt silly!), you also get a pair of 5x7 inch paper/page combo created by my friend Monica to co-ordinate with each of the calendars.  She took the same kit that I used for the month and created a paper and page to match.

Includes:

12 5x7 calendar pages
12 4x6 calendar pages
12 desktop sized calendar pages
12 5x7 .png pages
12 5x7 .jpg papers

No comments:

Hit Counter