Home Stores Blinkies

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Celebrate All Your Memories

Available at:
Digitals
Misses BeeHaven

Photobucket

In 2009, I created a mini kit with a somewhat patriotic theme and colors. But, I've found that I go to that kit constantly when scrapping older photos. I found that the colors work PERFECTLY with aged photos.

This new kit is created with the same colors as "Let's Celebrate", but has a more open theme. I've included a wide variety of papers that are suitable for both elegant pages or fun and casual layouts. The elements are also just as varied and you should be able to create countless pages with this kit.

Included:
23 papers (six are lightly patterned "solids")
7 random buttons with button stitching
1 flower
4 embroidery elements
3 tatted elements
1 strand of beads
3 cardboard elements (heart, oval, and frame)
3 folded old photo frames
4 notebook pages
4 red rose ribbon elements
7 narrow blue elements

*** All of my kits, elements, and templates are now S4H friendly!

Extra Previews

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Hit Counter