Home Stores Blinkies

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Cat-Attude

Available at:
Digitals

Photobucket

Everyone that owns a cat knows that cats have tons of ATTITUDE! As full fledged members of the family, they deserve their own scrapbook pages. My embroidered kitties and fun wordart can help you remember their wonderful (or not so wonderful) personalities.

Included:
20 papers
3 cutout papers
1 ripped paper
3 beaded elements
4 cat embroidery elements
4 splat wordart elements
3 flowers
3 frames
4 twine elements
4 Ricrac elements
6 ribbon elements
1 loopy thread
6 random buttons
3 tags

*** All of my kits, elements, and templates are now S4H friendly!

Additional Previews:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

tiggconn said...

Love it! The wordart is perfect for my kitties! Off to purchase! :)

tiggconn said...

I used your kit on a layout. You can see it on my blog: http://tiggconnsscraplayouts.blogspot.com/

Hit Counter