Home Stores Blinkies

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Sparkle & Shine - Winter Mini Kit

Available at Digitals

Photobucket

This time of year is so full of sparkly moments that I wanted to create a series of mini kits just as sparkly. For this second kit in the series, I focused on the blue tones for a truly magical, wintery feel. Lots of snowflakes and glitter add to the shine so that your winter pages will sparkle as well. This kit perfectly matches the others in the Sparkle and Shine mini kit series.

Also included is a bonus template created by my friend Monica. I just love the creativity of her templates and I hope you like it too!

Included:
7 Papers
1 strand of beads
3 embroidered elements
3 sizes of glitter photo edges
1 length of stitching
3 blue satin ribbon elements
5 decorative brads with glass centers
1 glitter scatter with snowflakes
1 glitter swirl
1 torn paper mat
1 template


*** All of my kits, elements, and templates are now S4H friendly!

Additional Images:
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Angela Toucan said...

look like pretty papers

Hit Counter