Home Stores Blinkies

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Sparkle & Shine - Christmas Mini Kit

Available ONLY at Digitals

Photobucket

This time of year is so full of sparkly moments that I wanted to create a series of mini kits just as sparkly. This is my first sparkle and shine kit and it is all about Christmas. The embroidery elements are just right for using on your Christmas layouts. The additional elements and papers have loads of sparkle and shine so that your pages will also shine!

Also included is a bonus template created by my friend Monica. I just love the creativity of her templates and I hope you like it too!

Included:
7 Papers
1 strand of beads
3 embroidered elements
1 frame
1 length of stitching
3 golden, glittery ribbon elements
3 gold buttons with green stitching
1 rose
1 glitter scatter
1 tag
1 torn paper mat

1 template

*** All of my kits, elements, and templates are now S4H friendly!

Additional Images:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Hit Counter