Home Stores Blinkies

Monday, January 2, 2012

Put a Verb in it! - Faith Mini Kit

Available at Digitals

Photobucket

This mini kit (and the remainder of the mini kit series) is all about actions.  You know…. VERBS!  I don't mean those pesky little "state of being" verbs - I'm talking about the ones where someone is really doing something.  When someone wants to make changes or improvements in their life, they need to put a verb to work.  So, I invite you to put a verb in your layout when you scrap.

"Put a verb it it - Faith" is all about the things we believe in.  I've given a special emphasis on our religious faith, but there are other things in life we put faith in.  Here's just a few topics that would be fun to scrap with this mini: family, holidays, love, Church, resolutions, and our personal journey with God.  While all the kits in this series will work together, I included a strong dose of pink for this mini.  This will help you get a feeling of peace and well being in your pages.

The words in this kit include: believe, celebrate, give, help, hope, learn, love, praise, pray, smile, thrive, and worship.

Also included is a bonus template created by my friend Monica.  I just love the creativity of her templates and I hope you like it too!

Included:
7 Papers
2 frames
4 embroidered elements
2 flower stickers
5 pink ribbon elements
1 journal sticker
12 VERB stickers
1 torn paper mat
1 template


*** All of my kits, elements, and templates are now S4H friendly!

Additional Images:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sample Layout:
Photobucket

No comments:

Hit Counter