Home Stores Blinkies

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Classic(al) Style

Available at:
Digitals



I created this kit in order to be able to scrap photos of my son in orchestra. I figured, if I need something for this... others will too! So, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. It has quickly turned into one of my favorite kits I've ever made!!!! I think you'll find that this kit is perfect for all the classic (and classical) moments in life!

Included:
15 papers (11 print and 4 solid/grunge)
4 music(al) embroidery elements
1 strip of lace
2 felt rose elements
6 velvet ribbon elements
1 metallic frame
8 metallic hardware pieces
4 music(al) charms with chain
1 journal mat
1 page mat
1 metallic decorative element
1 jewel decorative element

*** All of my kits, elements, and templates are now S4H friendly!

Additional Previews:



No comments:

Hit Counter