Home Stores Blinkies

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Deck The Halls Mini Holiday Theme Kit

Around my house, one of my favorite things about Christmas is getting to decorate! I love to take out all the different pieces and think about their history; where I got them or who gave them to me - they each have a special meaning. This kit is designed for all sorts of Christmas pictures and stories, but I was thinking of my decorating while I made the pieces. The rich traditional colors will work beautifully with most Christmas decoration pictures!


Available at:

Digitals


Included:
9 papers
5 embroidery elements
2 frames with fancy cut edges
3 tags - metal rimmed octagon shap
1 string of beads
3 "cord" elements (page wrap, loopy, and a bow)
4 ribbon elements (large bow, straight piece, knot, and photo wrap)
gold hardware: brad, eyelet, prong, and staple



Sample Layouts by Beverly:






SampleLayout by 2BoysMom

Gingerbread_Lane-2007



No comments:

Hit Counter