Home Stores Blinkies

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Layout CT Call!!!

Photobucket

I'm having a special call for my brand new "layout CT" and I want all of you to know about it! This isn't your standard type of creative team (CT) instead, it's a new concept. Here's how it will work:

Everyone selected for the team will be invited to join a group at Yahoo just for this group. Each time I have a kit I want used, you'll get an announcement with all the details (preview, kit name, planned release date, how many LOs would be required, due date, etc.). If you like the kit and know you can use it by the deadline, you request it! If you have time to work with every kit, you are welcome to it! If you only have time (or the right photos) to use one kit every three months, that's fine too! With this concept, Your only requirement is to complete any assignment you request. The only way to lose your place on the team is to not complete an assignment that you requested (if an emergency comes up, just let us know).

After you've made your required layouts and posted them, you'd send an email to the group to show what you made (send through the layout images) along with your links. While it isn't required, we are suggesting that for each layout you upload, you go and comment on at least the same number of layouts shared by the other team members!

This way, everyone should get a little more love in their galleries.

So, if this sounds good to you, here's what you need to do!

1. Start by visiting my blog or one of my stores to make sure my style suits you. I generally make a lot of theme kits, but I don't require that each always be used in the theme manner (like my hula kit - you could use it for swimming or beach pictures instead).

You are Here!

2. Send me an email! Tell me a little about yourself and your family. Let me know why you'd make a great addition to my team. And, most of all, show me your work! (A link to your best gallery is enough.)

dreamerpaula@earthlink.net

I want to have this team put together by the end of February, so act fast! I probably won't be able to consider anyone that emails me after Feb. 25

Paula Yagisawa
aka Dreamerpaula
Blog: You are Here!
Visit my blog to find links to the wonderful stores I sell at!

No comments:

Hit Counter